Saturday, January 31, 2009
Another New Year
How great to get to see another new year! It's great waking up on this side of the grass! I was so excited that I got to attend the live "Dancing with the Starts" performance. Tracy was so thoughtful in buying me a ticket. Haleigh and Tracy started watching the television series this past season and "my little" Haleigh (who is growing up so fast) just fell in love with the show. For Christmas, mommy and daddy (I mean Santa Claus) bought Haleigh tickets to the live "Dancing on Stars" performance that was performed at the Scott Trade Center on January 16. Mommy was so thoughtful and bought Gramma Midge and me a ticket to the performance, also. She knew that Gramma Midge and I loved dancing when we were younger, and she knew we would love to experience watching Haleigh have so much fun, too (Haleigh loves dancing, too, and does so well in her dance recitals). I was so excited to get to go, and so happy that I got to see Haleigh enjoy herself so much! Unfortunately, my mom hasn't been doing so well the past few months so she wasn't able to attend; Aunt Linda gladly accepted Tracy's "second choice" invitation to go with us (ha..ha..). As I said, Gramma Midge hasn't been feeling well for awhile. She turned 85 in December 2008 and I've started thinking that she probably won't have too many more "good" days ahead; but who knows? Tomorrow will bring in February. Hopefully, I will start taking more pictures of those beautiful granddaughters to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment